söndag 1 juli 2007

A crazy start

A crazy start ended up to be a great day! I woke up first at 7,30.My cats were still a sleep and so was my youngest daughter.Raining outside so I went back to bed.Lying and planning my day.Start with a long walk and then interior decoration of my bedroom.Bang fell a sleep again. I woke up past 11 wow! The weather was great so I fixed the breakfast, woke up Beatrice to have the breakfast with me.Then the rain started again! Ok the Universe wants me to be home and fixing with my bedroom.Said and done.After that in to the city to give a new distributor some juice.Made the decision to walk home from the city. Two hours walk with a glass of wine for a stop. I can walk a long the side walk to the water all the way home.Sweden is so beautyful.
Welcome or as we say it, Välkommen!
www.mymangosteen.com/mlfalk
www.marielouise.discovermangosteen.com

1 kommentar:

t2yes sa...

Well life is full of surprises! That is what makes it worth living :o)

Is it not good to know that universe has it's plans for all of us? No need to struggle upstream, just go with the flow and things will turn out just the way they were meant to be!

Love and peace
/T2