måndag 16 juli 2007

Farewell Grandma!

Dear IngaBritt! Thanks for being the person you were. Thanks for sharing so many good moments in my and my childrens life. You were like the mother for me too. I lost my mother 1980
when I was twenty years old. A year later you came in to my life.
You were there for my girls Jackie and Beatrice when we were at work.
But also when somebody of them were sick you were there by their side.
Last night you fell asleep in to the eternal sleep or in to another dimension. I know that we will catch up soon again. Take care of the people over there,my mother and father that I am sure helped you across. Share your great laughter. Most of all enjoy the heathy body that you desperatly was aiming for. Now you can be out door every day. Planting seeds, watch the flowers and vegetables grow.
Thank you, we love you and see you soon!

1 kommentar:

Michael Weinstein sa...

Very touching and heartfelt words...my deepest condolences and wishes for a super new beginning for grandma!!
Love Michael xoxoxo