torsdag 12 juli 2007

What a difference a walk makes!

Welcome to the beautiful capital of Sweden, Stockholm!
Yesterday was a blessing day. Little clowdy in the morning and sunshine in the afternoon.
With a dear friend of mine we walked in to the city.Stopped by a few places a long the water and ended up at a Tapas place. Spanish dishes. Tasty food and a friendly atmosphere.
We walked home in the nice summer evening/night. Laughing a lot and felt great.
I woke up with a smile on my face and thought Thank God I can walk!
Tomorrow I will write from Cologne. Another beautiful city, in Germany.

www.mymangosteen.com/mlfalk
www.marielouise.discovermangosteen.com









2 kommentarer:

t2yes sa...

Yeah, Stockholm in summertime and nice weather is absolutely super! We are lucky to live in this lovely city!

And Stockholm is perfect for walking! Lots of nice walk-ways along the water and green parks to enjoy!

Life is GREAT! Enjoy it :o)
/T2

Michael Weinstein sa...

It is nice to have "friends" that take a special interest in you and your blog! I see that you have a regular visitor these days....I hope things work out for the 2 of you!! He still loves you very much...take care!!