onsdag 4 juli 2007

Happy Independent Day


What does independency means to you? Have you thought about that? It is a blessing to be independent from thoose demanding,controlling things, persons. But think if we are supposed to be dependent of something,somebody how would that look like? Take a look at the baby.Independent and in no kneed of anything or anybody? Hm.... I am throwing this out as a thought to you.Taste it what it means to you. Have a wonderful day. www.mymangosteen.com/mlfalk
www.marielouise.discovermangosteen.com/

1 kommentar:

t2yes sa...

Is there a difference between "independent" and "free"?

To me freedom is a big thing! Being free means being able to do what I want when I want to do it!

Indpendent may be the same thing? I depend on electricity to light up my home at night, I depend on food in the food store (or restaurants) to feed myself. Does that mean that I am not free?

I depend on money to be able to pay for food, gasoline, electricity etc... Does that mean that I am not free?

I depend on a job to make the money I need. Does that mean that I am not free?

Hmmm, something to think about!
/T2