torsdag 5 juli 2007

Time for changes...








Another day for changes.A few days ago an old thought came up....to buy a house.

Maybe a little country house or sell my apartment and by a small house.

This time of the year I am thinking of my cats.They are indoors every day due to the traffic.

I love to let them out but it is not safe.If I put the request to the Universe it might come true.

I have to be specific as well. Where it should be and the look at it. Fun!

So I leave it to you for today and I wish you all an incredible day!




2 kommentarer:

t2yes sa...

BUY A HOUSE!

Well, you are a woman of constant change :o) La Donna e mobile!

Never a dull moment when you are around...

Keep up the good life!
/T2

t2yes sa...

It is very important to have a nice home. I do mean a HOME, not just a place where you spend the night. Somewhere you feel comfortable, secure, just enjoy being there.

I have lived at 27 addresses during my 50 years on this planet. I have felt really at HOME in only three of those places, unfortunately excluding the place where I live now.

Just go for it! The entire Universe works to fulfill your wishes!

/T2