onsdag 18 juli 2007

Time to excersise/train/firm your body!

Summer is still here and I am now preparing for a SPA trip to Gran Canaria. I am there week 46 with my collegue Susan, to the right side of me. We are there at the same time at the same place now for the 22nd time! Yes we love to be there. We are power walking, doing aerobics, yoga, dancing, massage and lots of more funny stuff. Welcome to join us! Have a look at www.marielouisefalk.com

We are also talking about the faboulus juice of xango.
www.mymangosteen.com/mlfalk
www.marielouise.discovermangosteen.com

1 kommentar:

t2yes sa...

Here is one for you:

You're simply the best,
better than all the rest
Better than anyone,
anyone I've ever met
I'm stuck on your heart,
I hang on every word you say
Tear us apart,
baby I would rather be dead