lördag 30 juni 2007

A morning of reflection.

How hard it is with relationship when it could be the most easy way?
Why do we choose to think the worse scenario of the other one?
How can we go from beeing so loving,caring and tender to accusing,judgemental like that person just became the most horrible enemy?
Well as old people would say,that´s just the way it is....
But I don´t like to buy in to that.
If I love a man he had to work very hard to get me in to that cause I don´t beleive in it.
I beleive in love. Do as the Bible say, turn the other cheek.
I also beleive strongly in communication.
I respect if the other person finds it too hard then I have to live with that too.
I am far away from perfect but I do beleive in the choice of love,regardless of the prize.
It has to be right. Live with passion and please communicate with each other!

www.mymangosteen.com/mlfalk
www.marielouise.discovermangosteen.com

1 kommentar:

t2yes sa...

Speaking from my own hard-earned experience I do agree completely. Love, unconditional love, is the only way. The Way. There is no alternative.

No matter the price it is worth it!

In love and peace!
/T2