fredag 29 juni 2007

Train back to Stockholm

Good Sunny Morning from Gothenburg!
I had a very good meeting yesterday and probably found some leads to Oslo,Norway next week.
I am out on the xango tour.Looking for entrepeneur thinking people.
Met a woman on the train down that I showed the business too.She lives in Stockholm so I catch up with her there.We´ll see whom I meet on the train back.
Two meetings left and then back to the capital of Sweden.
Have fun and be happy!
www.mymangosteen.com/mlfalk
www.marielouise.discovermangosteen.com

2 kommentarer:

t2yes sa...

Good to know that someone is working :o)

Keep up the pace! And have a good trip back home!

/Ipod

Michael Weinstein sa...

thanks for the call this morning, it's great to hear that your trip was productive and there is some business coming from it!
Love you!!