måndag 25 juni 2007

Summer in Stockholm


Back in Stockholm after an incredible nice weekend! It´s so nice to be with old friends and relatives. The older I get the more I realize how important it is with a place where I can come and go and be the person i was born to be. No judgements just a place to be loved and accepted for whom I am. Thank you Birgitta and Kjell for inviting me this year as well. It´s priceless. I also want to thank my beautyful daughters to join us over and over again! They can´t be taken for granted. A new week with exciting things happening with my xango business. There is a great leader from US here to talk about the great opportunity.

Have a look at www.mymangosteen.com/mlfalk or http://www.marielouise.discovermangosteen.com/


1 kommentar:

t2yes sa...

Yes, it was a very nice midsummer weekend, also in Sundbyberg!