torsdag 7 juni 2007

strange dreams in Montana


From Montana!

Wow what a fantastic weather here! Heavy rain,windy and its getting colder...brbrbrbbb.Well thats what nature is providing us with at the moment. I´ve had bizarre dreams last nights. Maybe the weather was inter acting with me? Hm I was with old schoolfriends in a park and my hands were full of coffee,cakes and stuff. I was trying to climb a ladder at the same time,that was hard.I was in a circus tent.Very colorful one. Suddenly someone asked me to change a score that happened in a softball game twenty years ago!? I had to hit and I made my way to first base. Next batter up,was Roger who was the ass.coach at that time.He got the sign of hit and run.I ran and did a head first slide and made it! But the empire said I was out! Jesus! Everybody was upset and I walked away.....and they came running after me and told me that I´ve made it! Wow! What does that tells me? It´s never too late and you can always change? Well it´s nice and fun to listen to the dreams.Entertainment and maybe get you more in touch! Anyway have fun! Talk soon! With love&respect! MarieLouise

www.marielouise.discovermangosteen.com www.mymangosteen.com/mlfalk

1 kommentar:

t2yes sa...

What does this story tell? Well... life i a game of softball :o)
/T