tisdag 19 juni 2007

ICF evening

Tuesday in Sweden and the sun is greeting us!
So many things to learn out in the world. Every morning is a blessing. To wake up and feel great! To be healthy. We can not take that for granted. Think abot how much the brain contains! Yes a lot of space to be filled. Read more,learn new language etc. The more we use it the more it expands. Tonight I´m going to ICF International Coaching Federation to learn new things and to have a nice summer dinner. Forgot to tell,last Friday I´ve got my CoachDiploma and I am so proud. I love to coach people, it´s so fun! I can warmly recomend it.
Your life will never be the same!
Be good to each other!

www.marielouise.discovermangosteen.com
www.mymangosteen.com/mlfalk

1 kommentar:

Michael Weinstein sa...

Congrats on the diploma!! Enjoy the champagne and strawberries sweetheart!! Mingle, mingle mingle.....