lördag 9 juni 2007

Ocean 13

Woke up this morning with sunshine and a blue sky! Wow! Took an hour, brisk walk around the block. It is so nice! Back to the house for a breakfast and a shower. Banana, apple, two eggs, yoghurt with blueberry and a cup of coffee. I spent some time writing an article about Mangosteen juice. Then an hour reading a book out in the sun. Lunch intake at the Garage was Ceasar sallad with salmon and some rose vin for dessert. The evening was at the movie " ocean 13" That was great! Big time fun, hilarius! Go and see it! Time for bed now. I hope the world is doing great cause I am .Good Night with love&respect!/MarieLouise

1 kommentar:

Michael Weinstein sa...

I will take your advice and see the movie.....the first 2 were great!! I have also heard about the Garage as a very nice place to get a bite in Bozeman....are the people in Montana friendly and hospitable? What brings you to Montana?
Kisses!! Michael