onsdag 12 mars 2014

MarieLouise Falk Coaches Others to Succeed in the Professional World

Now it´s about time to set higher standards and with that comes new goals!
It`s been a while ago that I thought about cars.
So I figure this car would be a nice goal to start with.I still recognize moments or times when  I lack of goals.It`s like I keep forgetting the power in them.
What could another goal look like? I have a beautyful house and it needs to be completed. That would be the next goal. How about my carrier? I love to work with large groups and preferrable different languages. That would be the third goal. The last goal will be my health and fitness status.I want to be in the shape of my best time. I know exactly what to do to feel great!                                                                                                                                                                             
With that said I am reminding myself to "walk my talk".
Today I was shown to the world in the pressrelease World Wide Who`s Who!
press-release/marielouise-falk-coaches-others-to-succeed-in-the-professional-world
With over 500000 members -  it is to network with likeminded individuals.
Quote from their site "The mission is to empower professionals from all industries and stages of professional development to experience greater levels of success by providing them with unique opportunities to develop and promote their personal brandings."
I like that!


 

Inga kommentarer: